AuthBridge is a server written in ASP.NET/C# using WIF and DotNetOpenAuth, that speaks WS-Federation and SAML tokens on one side and OpenID, OAuth, WS-Federation or any other protocol on the identity provider.
- Support Social Identity Providers: for Facebook (OAuth 2), Google (OpenID), Yahoo (OpenID), Twitter (OAuth 1.0a), Windows Live (OAuth 2). More can be added easily.
- Support for Enterprise Identity Providers like ADFS or IdentityServer using WS-Federation Protocol and SAML 1.1 or 2.0 Tokens. SAML 2.0 protocol could be added easily using the WIF SAML Extensions
- Support for Single Sign On
- Extensibility points to add more protocols
- Attribute transformation rule engine to normalize attributes coming from different identity providers
Read more about it at: http://authbridge.auth10.com
Online demo at: https://authbridge-sample.apphb.com
Get the code and contribute at: http://github.com/auth10/authbridge